Join a Winning Team!
Along with our monthly newsletter, you will now be able to stay up to date on chamber activities along with providing suggestions on what we can do to help you and your business grow. Continue to check back often to see what we are doing and don't forget to forward us announcements regarding your business to be displayed here on the website to keep all of the members up to date on what is new with you.
- Sheila Haney, Belinda Metheny & Chamber Board of Directors
Click Here to download our October 2013 newsletter.
- New Business of the Year - Bri-Ton Heating & Cooling
- Ambassador of the Year - Preston County Caring Council
- Business of the Year - Tatham's Nursery / Trellis Cafe
- Board of Directors Award - Food for Preston
- Board of Directors Award - Terri Funk
- Special Recognition - O.W.Eckert, Inc.
New Directory Available!
The Preston County Chamber of Commerce's new membership directory is now available. Please see any board member or stop by or call the office at 304-329-0576 for your copy!
Sophie's Attic is a local retail gift shop located in the downtown section of Kingwood. Teresa urges you to shop locally this holiday season and with her several lines of jewelry including Jilzarra , Silver Forest, WV , Charm Its, Lottie Dotties magnetic jewelry, outdoor flags, slate items, Large selection of Bella Taylor handbags, Beyond A Bag, and scarves created by Teresa she has something unique for everyone on your list. Along with Christmas ornaments, wind chimes, hunting and fishing signs, candy items, baby items, wedding items Teresa offers free gift wrapping and layaways for Christmas.
For more information on Sophie's Attic go to their facebook page